April 12, 2015
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/208711397″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
What life experience made (or makes) you thing, “I don’t have the strength to handle this?”
Do you need to upsize your God?
Is your God able?
- God has proven his sufficiency for his people
- God has promised his sufficiency for us.
- Apply: Denying God’s sufficiency results in disobedience and death.
Does your God do far more?
- God’s supply goes far beyond our need (Luke 9:12-27).
- We are to trust God, not the supply (Mark 8:14-21).
- Apply: Do I serve the God of abundance or a god of abundance?
- God has promised to supply all our needs.
- Following Jesus includes leaving all.
Is your God beyond your imagination?
- God’s stuff is beyond my thinking.
- God is not limited by our imagination.
- Since we can’t imagine his ways, we must trust him.
Challenge: Are we living like God is able? If not, why?
- There is no power for life apart from the life of Jesus.
- God does not provide his power to do the work of …
- God does not provide his power until we need it.