November 9, 2014
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/207025136″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
Our Security is in God’s work.
Anchors for security:
- I’m secure in spite of my sin because of Christ’s payment. God has dealt with my transgressions through redemption. Salvation’s process: having > listening > having = sealed
- I’m secure in spite of current circumstance by God’s will. God is administering history according to his will.
- I’m secure in light of eternity by the Spirit’s pledge. God will possess his inheritance as pledged by his Spirit. “You were sealed!”
Challenge: Merging our doctrine and experience of security.
- What/who are you trusting?
- What is driving you?
- What are you clinging to?