February 1, 2015
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/207879981″ params=”auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false&visual=true” width=”100%” height=”450″ iframe=”true” /]
We either come together in Christ or part ways with Christ.
Reasons to come together on common ground:
- The rationale for arrogant distinctions has been destroyed.
- We have been called together into one “new man.”
- We all have a common mission: preach peace!
- We all have common access to God in Christ.
- We all have a common citizenship in God’s kingdom.
- We all have a common foundation for eternity.
Challenge: Living in God’s community or parting ways?
The signpost to God and His community? (John 13:34-35 & John 17:21-23)
Who is the stumbling stone in the road?