There are a variety of ways we extend compassionate care to people within our church family and surrounding community.
- Free blood pressure screening at church twice a month
- Meal Train ministry to connect people willing to prepare a meal with those who have experienced a birth or adoption, a medical event, or death in the family
- Military care and support: pray, assist with recognition events, identify active and retired military personnel, and provide practical help, such as handyman work, lawn care, or grocery shopping
- Hymn sing at New Harmony care center in St. Paul
- Ministry to grieving families
- Visit people recovering from surgery or illness
If you would like to become involved with one or more of these ministries, contact Loretta Sauvageau.